
Yeah - I love Christmas time. Today we got two gifts in the mail. The first gift was from Billy & Geri and the boys....(shown above) YEAH!!! Mom and Dad USF mugs. We also got two USF ornaments for the tree. How perfect! We also got a gift from Figis - a Honeynut Trio - but no label as to whom it is from. The nuts are delicious!!!!! Wish I knew who to thank ? ? ?
Tonight we also had another special gift. We had dinner with Alex (a young man who considers me "Mamma Q") we went to Famous Daves and talked for hours catching up on his adventures in college and with life in general. I am blessed to be a mom figure for some many kids. Alex said," Mamma Q - do you realize that you have about 20 kids that feel like your a mom figure for them?" I just smiled and my heart was so humbled by this comment. It was such a great dinner and I wish the best for this young man. At age 19 - he has the whole world ahead of him. (Sorry - I forgot to get any pictures-maybe I can before he leaves to go back to school)

No comments:
Post a Comment