Sunday, July 26, 2009

Testimony at Church


I was asked by our senior pastor to give a short testimony at church about our recent mission trip. I was pretty nervous...I don't know why when I have spent the last 20 years professionally speaking to people for a living...but this was just different. We had two services and I was asked to do both. The first one I did just fine, and the second one, midway through, half of the audience on the first 4-5 rows were crying so I just about did. It was really amazing how we all felt the presence of the Holy Spirit - especially in the second service. They should have a link up soon on our church website. I am the last presenter so you will have to scroll to the end of the video clip. www.madisoncampus.org Once there - go to Media and then click on the sermon for date July 25th. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: