Today doesn't belong to family, or friends, or jobs, or anything that can't fit inside the circle of our arms around each other. Today belongs to us on our 22nd Anniversary! (pic = lovely flowers from Ed)
An anniversary is a day for speaking from the heart, for saying romantic things and sharing private memories. SO it's only natural for me to tell you that I love you. You're a wonderful husband and a true partner in life. But there's something else I haven't said often enough. I feel so lucky that my husband is also my best friend. You know me in a way that no one else does. You can sense when I need a good laugh, a good cry, or a good listener. We have a friendship that has grown and changed through the years just as our marriage has, just as we have. Not every couple can say that. With you, I have found a once in a lifetime friendship. You're the friend I want, the husband I need, and the reason I have so much to celebrate today....Teresa
I remember how I felt the first time I saw you. There was something about you that I couldn't forget. Maybe it was your eyes, or your irresistible smile- all those thing that I have since come to know so well. But whatever it was, I remember that it drew me in and took hold of me in a way I couldn't ignore. Now when I look at you- I see someone who's become so incredibly important in my life. Yet there are still those moments when I feel the mystery , the charm, the same invisible power pulling me to you - just as it did when we fist met....Love Ed
An anniversary is a day for speaking from the heart, for saying romantic things and sharing private memories. SO it's only natural for me to tell you that I love you. You're a wonderful husband and a true partner in life. But there's something else I haven't said often enough. I feel so lucky that my husband is also my best friend. You know me in a way that no one else does. You can sense when I need a good laugh, a good cry, or a good listener. We have a friendship that has grown and changed through the years just as our marriage has, just as we have. Not every couple can say that. With you, I have found a once in a lifetime friendship. You're the friend I want, the husband I need, and the reason I have so much to celebrate today....Teresa We had a wonderful dinner at the Bonefish Grill in Murfreesboro - and the manager gave us a box of chocolates as a gift for our anniversary. The big anniversary celebration will happen this weekend - stay tooned!


No comments:
Post a Comment