

Uuuuug. I got up early this morning to head out to work, feeling great..and then this. It was my fault though. As I was pulling out of the driveway, my neighbor was planting flowers around her mailbox and motioned for me to pull over to talk with her. I rolled down my window and pulled the car over the side of the road to get out of oncoming traffic. Needless to say - I must have pulled a little too close and my tire hit the edge of a metal grate (that covers a drainage area on the side of the street). I must have hit it just right - LOOK AT THE HUGE HOLE !!!!! I barely got back into the driveway before it was flat - real flat! I hated going up stairs to wake up Ed to tell him what I did. Thank heaven for husbands!!!!! Ed changed the tire and told me to take his car. He said that he would drive me car to the tire dealer to get new ones....and noooooo you can't get just one tire. A $864 mistake!
No comments:
Post a Comment