I wish I knew. Life has finally settled down a little these last few days. With the holidays behind us, work settling down to a manageable pace (I think) I have been able to get back to some "me" time at home. Now I know "me" time sounds selfish - but when you are OCD with having all your papers in their place, bills paid and scanned, folders updated, computer document files saved and then backed up, file cabinets organized for 2010 etc etc - OK I think you know where I am going and what I mean. YES - my desk is finally organized and ready for 2010!!!!!!
I'm just about ready to go over the budget with Ed. (ha ha ha) his favorite thing to do every year. Ed hates doing anything with money or paying bills, but I insist that we sit down at least once a year to talk about money goals for the year, big expenditures that we are anticipating, etc etc. He just hates doing it and always ends the conversation with "just tell me how much money we need to get through the end of the year". I have to laugh. God is good , and I remind him that he is the one that will see that we are taken care of.
I'm not much on resolutions. I like to concentrate on the momment and make the most out of every day. There are lots of things on our plate this year.
January - nothing in particular, but I do have a work trip to San Diego
February - my 45th birthday on the 3rd
March - Spring Break - both the girls are on break at the same time this year - Yeah! off we go
- work trip to Atlanta, GA
April - Jillian's 22nd birthday
May - Jillian's College graduation May 9th
- work trip to Jacksonville, Florida
June - Mission trip back to the Philippines
Aug - Ed and my 24th wedding anniversary
Sep - Ed's 63rd birthday
Nov - Christie's 21st birthday and Thanksgiving with the family
Dec - Christmas with the family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SAN DIEGO!!!! Girlfriend, i'll drive down and meet you there! when are you coming???
Post a Comment