Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Atlanta Georgia Trip



Yesterday I had to travel to Atlanta Georgia to a tradeshow on health information systems - talking about techie overload!
Yugh, my boss and co-worker talked to just about everyone about how to add this component to this and that component with that ......just way way over my head. I spent my time looking at all the fancy displays like this one with the cool lights - trying to get ideas of how to set up my own booth at our next big tradeshow this November. I did get some ideas... but my boss reminded me that I do have a budget (ha ha) well see about that. All in all it was an exhausting trip. I left the house at 4:30 in the morning and got back late in the evening - just to be back up early again this morning for an early meeting at work with my customer service team. I'm so ready for spring break and some relaxation!!!!!

No comments: