Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!

Yep! One year at my new job. In these days, this is an accomplishment. I got a real nice card from my boss with a hand written note. "You made it! One whole year!...bet you thought I'd forget didn't you???? Teresa, can't thank you enough! Getting a job so quickly after imaging alliance was God's blessing to you. Giving you a job at Techno-Aide was God's blessing to me. Your friendship and contribution have been immeasurable!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING you do! Here's to an even better second year! All the best and blessing to you... David."

He also gave me a $50 Cracker Barrel Gift Card Ymmmm

I am blessed with a great boss and a company with great Christian values. They believe in hard work - but also believe in the importance of family. Who could ask for anything more.

Here's to hopefully more years to come!

No comments: