Monday, September 08, 2008

VEGAS WEEKEND !!!!




With IPODS in hand, we jumped on the plane and headed for Vegas this last weekend! Well maybe it was planned a little bit in advance...but hey...we jumped on a plane and flew to Vegas!

What a wonderful weekend. We had an opportunity to stay at the 5-star hotel "The Mirage" What a fantastic hotel. Our room was almost as large as the whole top floor of our house.
We thoroughly enjoyed the pools, the casino (where I ended up winning $13 on the penny slots), the food, the atmosphere, and best of all
THE CHER CONCERT!!!!! Yes, I love Cher and Ed knew that I would love to see her in concert Vegas Style! She was amazing....and I can't count all the costume changes.

Sunday we watched the Titans game in the sports bar - you will have to ask me about this experience - there are no pictures that can describe it!

We flew back home on Sunday and arrived after Midnight - WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!! (to celebrate our 22nd anniversary)


Check out all our photos at my Shutterfly link to the right

No comments: