Wow, I am slacking! I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Saturday. It has been a crazy week. I knew last week was going to be a harder week for me. My boss was on vacation and would be taking his calls as well as mine....and boy was I right.
Every night, I come home and collapsed on the sofa...eat my dinner, and then rest. I am just now looking at the mail for all last week - that's sad...
Friday night - poor Ed. We went out to eat dinner which was wonderful, but when we got home...I went sound to sleep, at 8:30 PM - poor Ed.. I just couldn't stay awake to talk about anything or plan for the weekend.
On Sabbath morning, we went to church, listened to pastor Mike talk about the beliefs of the dead - heaven vs hell - and the second coming. It was a pretty good sermon. Great for those just entering into our denomination, and a good refresher for the rest of us.
We picked mom up for dinner later on in the evening and all headed for Red Robin for some fantastic hamburgers. We had many storms roll in through Nashville today and this evening - with several tornado's spotted here and there - but we didn't let that get in the way of our hunger drives.... ha ha ha
Ed and I got all caught up in the happenings of the world and last week, and have taken it easy today - other than doing our bi-weekly grocery run.... yes bi-weekly... we don't have as many needs with the girls gone - the "EMPTY NEST"
I think that I got all my Zzzz's in for the time being - my boss is back to work on Monday so it should be back to normal. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment