Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jillians Spring Break Week

Wow....Christie brought to my attention this morning that I have not blogged in forever...
well, there has been a lot going on this last week, and I am still adjusting to the new hours and workload at my new job. Jillian and her friends came home for spring break. They arrived on the 8th late in the evening. There plans was to stay a few days and visit with us and then go camping at Roan Mountain Wed thru Sat. Mother nature had other plans. We had freezing rain, snow, and lots and lots of rain. Needless to stay - they decided not to go camping and stayed here all week. I loved it! I really enjoyed meeting some of Jillian's new friends - Sarah and Courtney.


Tuesday night was a special night. Ed took off from work - spent the day with the girls - and then fixed a Filipino dinner - yes Adobo, Korean beef, Pancit, and of course Rice! All the kids were here and we ate and ate and ate! Yummmmm.


Thursday the girls went and got a massage - it was Sarah and Courtney's first experience and they loved it!


Friday - Ed was off work all day - so he took the girls out, and they went bowling. They all had a great time.


Through-out the week - I had to work, but when I got home ,me and the girls ate and watched shows, and just enjoyed each others company. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that they got to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like they had an awesome time. I wish I was there to enjoy the festivities too :( I miss home. I am glad you got to spend the week with them though mommy!
LOVE YOU!