I managed to say my good byes to the Radiologists who I have worked very close with over the last 5 years - and also with the many friends that I have gotten to know.
I wrapped up the day in tears with my boss Leigh - a dear friend of over 20+ years. We worked together at Southern Hills when I got out of college. She is such a dear dear friend - someone I will miss so very much! We kept hugging and reassuring each other that everything is going to be okay. She is the CEO of Radiology Alliance who was demoted to a manager position. She will now be doing her job as well as mine. My heart breaks for her too.
On a good note - after I got home, Edwin Joson from the Philippine Asian Store come by to pick up all the Mission trip supplies to ship them on to the Philippines. He will drive them to Atlanta in the morning where they will start their 2 and a half month journey to get there. (more pics in the mission trip folder in my shutterfly account)

No comments:
Post a Comment