
Today - Kaneal Alexander (Jillian's boyfriend's mother) and I decided to get out of the house for a fun time - since both of our husbands had to work today and we would both be home alone for the holiday. We went to see Mamma Mia at the movies and then had a lung leisurely lunch at Applebees. The movie was great! A perfect one for two mothers to go see - we laughed and even had a tear or two (which we promised we wouldn't do) during some of the scenes. Lunch was fun- talking about how these "dancing queens" will have fun at their kids wedding .... ha ha ha.
It was fun to get out of the house and share stories about what it's like to have an empty nest. With all the fun we had today, we decided that this will be a regular occasion.

1 comment:
I updated just for you. I think you will enjoy it!!
Post a Comment