
Today is COLD BLUE - you ask what is that - EVERYONE WEARS TITANS BLUE TODAY in preparation for the Titans playing the Colts tonight on Monday night Football. Ed was allowed to dress up in his Titans scrub for work, and since I had a seminar this morning - I too wore my Titans blue today....(and will change before I lecture this eventing.)I had to work till 8:30 this evening put thank heavens for DVR. I taped the game and picked up the live Monday Night Football game right at the half. I called my brother drilling him on what happened earlier since the score was 7 to our 6.... we talked and talked and then continued to call each other during the breaks....finally he quit talking and just came on over to the house.... we screamed...jumped up and down...and YES CELEBRATED A TITANS VI

CTORY over the Colts 31 - 21.
No comments:
Post a Comment