I went to my doctor today to get a complete physical and my flu shot (Have you got your flu shot yet ???) He did an EXG, Chest X-ray, drew tons of blood, gave me my flu shot, and a steroid shot in my hip. I thought that I could just age gracefully without all the aches and pains - wrong. I have been having trouble with pain in my hip and it actually was a problem when we went to Gatlinburg last weekend....I had to pre-plan our walks so that I wouldn't over do it.... He said that I had bursitis of my greater trochanter and that the steroid shot should help. I also had a CT scan of my abdomen. We thought that I may have a kidney stone due to some severe and persistent pain in my left side that I developed on Sunday. The CT, EXG and Chest X-ray looked good....we will hear about all the blood work later on this week and then decide what to do about the persistent left side pain. Good thing I had a physical scheduled for today!Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Went to the Doctor Today
I went to my doctor today to get a complete physical and my flu shot (Have you got your flu shot yet ???) He did an EXG, Chest X-ray, drew tons of blood, gave me my flu shot, and a steroid shot in my hip. I thought that I could just age gracefully without all the aches and pains - wrong. I have been having trouble with pain in my hip and it actually was a problem when we went to Gatlinburg last weekend....I had to pre-plan our walks so that I wouldn't over do it.... He said that I had bursitis of my greater trochanter and that the steroid shot should help. I also had a CT scan of my abdomen. We thought that I may have a kidney stone due to some severe and persistent pain in my left side that I developed on Sunday. The CT, EXG and Chest X-ray looked good....we will hear about all the blood work later on this week and then decide what to do about the persistent left side pain. Good thing I had a physical scheduled for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment