
This was a fantastic event. I had the opportunity to be coached by some of the most
fascinating, motivating and successful people on the planet. When you leave an event like this - you feel energized, refreshed and yes MOTIVATED!!! I highly recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to attend t

his to go!
Zig Ziglar is always a wonderful speaker and perhaps the #1 motivator in America. But I had some other favorites as well. It is always good to hear Rudolph Giuliani talk about his
perseverance and what lead him to the decisions that he had to make during one of our Nations tragedies. But one of the most powerful speakers was Bruce Pearl - the University of Tennessee
Mens Basketball coach. I don't even know how to play basketball and I wanted to play for him. He was amazing! Rick
Belluzzo - legendary president of Microsoft talked about business skills, Pat Summit talked about teamwork, and Gen. Colin Powell talked about Leadership. What an amazing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment