Wednesday, October 01, 2008

An Empty Nest Regimen


In lieu of both the girls being gone, and me being alone at home trying to find things to do...I have started eating better and exercising - well not really exercising - more of just walking after work. I started a routine of walking every day and oddly enough I can say that I actually do feel better. Since the end of August, I have lost 14 pounds... YEAH!!!!! (even though I contribute most of that to STRESS) Ed walks with me on Friday afternoons since he is off work at Vandy...and yes... I take my "walking stick" for a little extra protection.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mommy! I am so proud of you! Way to go! I am glad that you are exercising and eating better and I am EXTREMELY glad that you are feeling better. I love you so much and I am soooo proud of you!
MUCH LOVE!
sissy