Today, Ed and I got up early in the morning and went downtown to the Hall of Fame Park to set up my booth in preparation for the Komen Race for the Cure. I had brought 1000 pink grocery tote bags and 500 pink bracelets as give aways for my booth. The staff at Specialty MRI were going to give away these items as they talked with people educating them about Breast MRI and its place in breast imaging. It was amazing! We gave out all 1000 bags in a matter of an hour and a half. I could have easily given away 5000 bags. I was told today that the Nashville affiliate raised over 1 Million dollars at this event - more than has ever been raised by any affiliate ever! It was a huge success and can't wait to do it again next year. (More pics in my shutterfly folder to the right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment