Friday, February 27, 2009

First Full Week of Work

WOW! It is so exciting starting a new job - with new responsibilities, new opportunities, and new challenges. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which pile on my desk needs my attention the most. My boss David is wonderful - very supporting and encouraging. One of the things that I like the most about my job is that EVERYONE enjoys being at work. You can sense it when you walk in the door in the door in the morning and when you walk around the plant during the day - very refreshing!

One thing that I have noticed is that this new job has majorly altered my day to day activities at home....I am still trying to get acclimated to the different hours and being inside an office as to being on the road all the time with my last job. Keeping up with my blog which is very important to me and checking email every day - has been a bigger challenge than I thought....not to mention relaxing when I get home and doing my daily home routines...like watching "Ellen" ha ha

I know everything will fall into place... and I look forward to Monday already

No comments: