Things just fall in to place when there is a plan....not necessarily my plan...but you know who's plan I'm talking about!
With the new job starting just around the corner, I wanted to go see Christie in Tampa before I start working, since I will not have any time off anytime soon and Christie will not be able to come home for Spring break - because she will be working.
We had some unused airfare for Southwest that we applied toward our discounted tickets so we are off to go see her this morning! I can't wait!!!!!
Jillian will be coming home for some of her spring break...so I will get to see her in a few weeks.
I will blog when we get back and include all the pics - you know me - I will take lots of pics while we are there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment