I on the other hand went to the southern women's show today, by myself. I couldn't find anyone free to go with me though. I had a lot of fun and bought some neat things... Girls - I can't wait to show you my new purse - you will be so jealous. I will have to take a picture and post it this week - it is the neatest thing yet!
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Grass is a calling....
I on the other hand went to the southern women's show today, by myself. I couldn't find anyone free to go with me though. I had a lot of fun and bought some neat things... Girls - I can't wait to show you my new purse - you will be so jealous. I will have to take a picture and post it this week - it is the neatest thing yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment