
We were blessed to find this beautiful townhome to rent. Ed and I went to Johnson City this weekend to help Jillian look for another place to live. After looking at many apartments, condos, and houses - none of which were meeting our expectations we were getting nervous and frazzled. I didn't want her to know it - but we were very concerned as to where she was going to stay. Even when your kids step out on their own - you still hope that they land safely. Ed and I are greatful that Jillian includes us with her big decisions and respects our opinion. With much prayers - we were lead to this beautiful townhome. It is at the end of the cul-de-sac, in a quiet neighborhood, has a large empty field beside her, a little backyard and deck- taken care of by the landlord, just a few minutes from school, and YES... cheaper on rent than where she was staying before. More pictures in the shutterfly album to the right.

We had to go to the old town of Jonesborough - just a few miles away to sign all the rental papers. Poor Jillian is battling knee problems again and was on crutches through this whole process. She was such a trooper - didn't complain - just hobbled along and did what all we needed to do. This is such a neat little town- full of history and lots of nick-knack stores to enjoy. This is a picture in front of one of those stores.
Next weekend - Ed will be flying to Tampa to help Christie find her a new place to live since she was recently informed that her apartment complex has filed bankruptcy and the doors will be padlocked on May 2nd. Christie ---I have to work...but dad's on his way!!!!! I love being a mom and being needed/wanted!
No comments:
Post a Comment