
Thursday and Friday were my first dealer trainings with my new job. Talking about pressure and anxiety. One of the reasons why I was hired was for my ability to put on conferences and meetings and my ability to teach. Our companies sales have been down for awhile and they are desperate to
turn things around and get sales rolling again in spite of this spiraling economy. I had mentioned during the interview process that if you teach someone why a product is good and show them how to sell it - then it makes it easier. They loved the idea - created a position for me in their company and asked that I start putting this concept into reality. I really had a lot of fun, but I will have to admit that the stress level was a lot higher than I have had in awhile or with planning other conferences. There were a lot of unknowns here. But I really felt good about this product line. We really have a lot to offer and my boss - the man
in the white shirt up front with me is so passionate about the products - that it was easy for us to work together to make this a successful
presentation. Where there were things I still
didn't know (being still new on the job) - David was able to jump right in there and help out. I on the other had was able to share with the dealers marketing ideas, sales ideas, and concepts from a technologists
perspective.



The evaluations from the meeting were ALL great! I think that everyone was pleased. This is just the first of several that I will be having. I have just a week to recap and followup on things from this meeting, then on to prepping for the next one in just a couple of weeks in Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment