Kyle Vanden Bosch unveiled the team’s throwback Houston Oilers jersey during the team’s first day of Titans Caravan XII yesterday. The Titans will wear the jersey, modeled after the 1960 Oilers, three times during the 2009 season, which celebrates the 50-year anniversary of the American Football League co-founded by Titans owner K.S. "Bud" Adams, Jr. NOt sure if I am a big fan of it or not...I guess it will have to grow on me for awhile.Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Titans New Jersey for 2009
Kyle Vanden Bosch unveiled the team’s throwback Houston Oilers jersey during the team’s first day of Titans Caravan XII yesterday. The Titans will wear the jersey, modeled after the 1960 Oilers, three times during the 2009 season, which celebrates the 50-year anniversary of the American Football League co-founded by Titans owner K.S. "Bud" Adams, Jr. NOt sure if I am a big fan of it or not...I guess it will have to grow on me for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment